Software as a Service (SAAS) Project Manager
2 months ago
Fexa is looking for an experienced Software as a Service (SAAS) Project Manager to join our remote team as we continue to expand our already growing customer base. This position’s primary responsibility is to manage the post-sales onboarding process for new customers effectively.
Additionally, the Software as a Service (SAAS) Project Manager will manage the day-to-day onboarding and customization and configuration activities while acting as a liaison between the client and the development team. Strong project management, time management, organization, and communication skills are required this role.
Experience and Skills Required:
- 2-3 Years experience managing projects to rollout a SAAS product with a customer
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organization, documentation and time management skills.
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in communicating technical ideas to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to learn new tools and software quickly.
- Positive, self-starter attitude.
- Facilitate the relationship between client and internal teams.
- Become an “expert user” of our platform.
- Utilize various communication and project management tools to conduct meetings, document and discuss project expectations, task assignments and timelines.
- Maintain a reasonable balance between customer deliverables and internal development workloads.
- Track progress of upgrades and customizations for existing customers.
- Train customers in their use of our platform by leading training sessions and presentations.
- Develop forms, training aides and best practices to help streamline onboarding and customizations.
- Provide (mostly non-technical) support to our new and existing customers on a daily basis.
- Watch for and keep track of repeat issues that may require the development of a permanent solution.
- Provide pre-sales support to ensure customer’s key requirements are documented during the proposal process.
- Collect customer requirements from both written and verbally expressed requests.
- Occasional travel to tradeshows and customer sites for training and/or implementation.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Remote working office
- 2 weeks of PTO
- Awesome colleagues