QA Engineer - Remote
Lake Mary, FL
10 months ago
Headquarters: Lake Mary, FL
Joinpiggy.com is looking for the highest caliber QA engineer to join its technical team’s expansion. Remote based candidates should be based in European time zones or willing to work in such time zones. Simply put, your job will be to break our frontend and backend systems on a continuous basis and with each new release cycle.
What We Are Looking For
- A curious mindset with an attention to detail
- Experience designing test strategies and orchestrating work on multiple teams to create highly efficient QA process and a very high quality bar.
- Experience working on various Agile development methodologies, and having strong opinion on them.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Design, develop and execute test cases.
- Lead regression test development, including engaging the project team’s at the beginning of the development process to develop such cases proactively ahead of a new release.
- Coordinate with QA automation engineers to automate test cases as much as possible.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Excellent English language skills.
- Able to read French or German is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, and presentation.
To apply: https://piggy-llc.breezy.hr/p/aa30f1310900-qa-engineer-remote?source=weworkremotely