Headquarters: Cambridge MA
DataKitchen provides the world’s first DataOps platform for data-driven enterprises. Our platform enables analytic teams to deliver value quickly, reduce errors, and use the tools that they love.
DataKitchen is looking for a technical documentation specialist. This role will work with people from all parts of the company, including product owners and developers, services teams, marketing, and support, to deliver
- Comprehensive product documentation
- Getting started materials and tutorials
- FAQ articles and technical blog posts
- Demo scripts and product introduction slides
- Write and maintain technical documentation in a clear, friendly, consistent and precise style
- Document complex and evolving software products in an organized and efficient way
- Create user-focused learning paths that empathize with users facing difficult technical and project problems
- Collaboration to create standard approaches to technical documentation, in-product help, and other user materials as a core part of product development
- Champion the value of documentation and enlist all parts of the company in the effort
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience documenting a complex software product
- Experience with various documentation creation and delivery tools, including online tools like Read The Docs or Readme.io
- Comfortable with static and video screen capture tools, basic photo editing
- Skill with baseline design and layout tools like PowerPoint, Lucidcharts, and InDesign
- Good eye for and care in page layout, color choice, creating block diagrams and styling text
- Excellent grammar, word choice, tone, spelling and sentence and paragraph construction
- Patience to collaborate with those having less skill but more knowledge
We make our customers wildly successful while respecting each employee and person we work with. We move fast, love and learn from our errors, and fall forward. We embrace Agile Values and Principles.
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. DataKitchen is an EEO company (see below).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: DataKitchen, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable US federal, state and local laws. DataKitchen, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. DataKitchen, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of DataKitchen, Inc. employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
A background check is required.
To apply: email@example.com