Stellar Technology Solutions
2 months ago
Stellar Technology Solutions LLC, a leading provider of software and outsourced business services to the philanthropic market is looking for a Project Manager with a passion to push innovation, new ideas, and who is energized by tackling new challenges each day. As Project Manager, you will be coordinating with our clients and internal resources to build the next generation technology stack and support our current technology.
Stellar Technology Solutions is an established/rapidly growing, private software company located in Stroudsburg, PA.
- Lead a team to achieve client goals
- Provide product management with effective Agile Portfolio / Program management
- Facilitate cross-team coordination, collaboration, and open communication
- Drive visibility of information to help the team track their progress
- Ability to work with changing priorities, creative problem solving and remediation process
- Assist with business requirements documentation and product documentation
- Assist the development and QA teams with explanation and validation of business requirements as well as User Acceptance Testing
- Act as Scrum Master for a software team with a focus on guiding the team toward improving the way they work
- Guide the team towards a culture of full transparency of relevant metrics to all stakeholders
- Contribute to the evolution of the company’s agile practices, processes and tools.
- Project Management experience within the Financial Services or SaaS environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- External client service experience
- Experience with Data File import and extracts
- Experience with the agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Strong understanding of iterative and incremental agile development.
- Knowledge about user stories, epics, tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, etc.
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand the team needs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and distributed environment
Additional Love to Have Skills:
- Project Management / Agile Certifications (CSM, CSP, CSPO, PMP, PMP-ACP etc)
- Knowledge of Software development processes
- Sound understanding of various cloud technologies, API, and web development.
- Experience creating client facing documentation and test cases
- Accounting and Finance Knowledge, and/or Fintech background
- Experience using or configuring tools like Jira and Confluence is highly desirable.
- SaaS environment
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental and vision discounts, 401K, vacation time and a remote working opportunity.
Stellar Technology Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.